Operator 111 Parka (Navy)
Zip-venting under the arms help keep you from overheating on the hike up, so you don't freeze on the way back down. Vent-anchors help keep down jacket-flapping at speed. The 3-way adjustable hood has been re-shaped to wrap around your head even better than before, so keep the snow, ice, and wind off your face on stormy days. We've dropped metal grommets from our designs and replaced them with buttonholes. A buttonhole more durable, lighter, and one less little piece of rusty scrap metal 100 years from now.
On top of all that, our new Emergency zipper-pull just might save your life. It's also extremely handy for signaling to your buddy that you're ready to drop the cornice he's standing under.
Made in New York City.
- Waterproof, Breathable 3-Layer Nylon Shell
- Taped Seams
- 15,000mm Waterproof Shell
- Three-Way Adjustable Hood with Brim
- Zip Venting
- Power Skirt
- Bottom Hem Cinch
- Two-Way Entry Front Pockets
- Velcro Chest Pockets
- Interior Zip, and Patch Pockets
- Adjustable Waist Snap-Tab
- Adjustable Velcro Wrist Closure- Emergency Whistle